Abstract reviewing / acceptance and registration
- The Deadline for Abstract’s submission is on the 31st of January 2023
- By the end of February 2023: information regarding the acceptance of the abstract, along with the final programme of the event will be provided.
- The acceptance and the publication of the Abstract as part of the Final Programme and of the Abstract Book, will be subordinated to the payment of the registration fee.
- By the 27th March 2023: the Speaker must complete the registration. After this deadline, abstracts will be rejected.
Oral or Contest Presentation requirements:
- 10 minutes of presentation plus discussion
- Slides in English preferentially using Power Point template
- Presentation uploading at the Technicians Point at least two hours before the beginning of the session
- The Abstract will be presented in English
Poster Presentation requirements:
- Printed and provided by the Author in Vertical format: size 80cm width, 120cm height. For infographics: if only horizontal format is possible please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Written in English
- Hang your poster on the poster board, following the poster’s code assigned by the Scientific Direction, before 10:00 am on Saturday. Do not remove it at least before the 14.30 pm on Sunday.
- The speaker has to present the poster by preparing a 5-minute speech in English and to defend it by answering few questions from the Conference Scientific Faculty as well as from the audience.
If you have any doubt or question, you can contact us at email@example.com